Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Sorry it's been awhile. Didn't mean to get ya' started reading and then disappear on ya'. Been pretty busy preparing for Easter and such. Plus, we had some visitors this week. One of my good friends came over to see the house yesterday. (Hi, Mel!) Then, DH's grandparents came to see it today. (That is all code for I've been cleaning like crazy!)

Well, I've got a little rant. During my Easter errands last night, I heard on talk radio an article read about some doctor who is facing charges for illegal abortion practices. Get this--He has performed abortions 1 day before the baby's due date!!!! How can people say that is not murder? Also, during some of these late term abortions, some babies have made it out still having a heartbeat and he "took care" of them if ya know what I mean "because they weren't viable fetuses and the mothers didn't want them so what was he supposed to do, rush them to the hospital". Isn't that disgusting? Okay, now if you are not shocked enough, he came and spoke to a feminist group at NEA's (National Education Association---the teacher's union) building. He showed slides of these late term abortions and got a standing ovation! I could just throw up. Abortion is wrong. Period. But a day before the due date? That makes even less sense. What gain is it to the mother to kill it at that point? Everybody's seen your big ol' belly by then and it's gonna come out the ol' birthing hole anyway. Let the child live! And let all these infertile couples who would love, love, love your child have it! And Planned Parenthood that sooo many people just think is sooo wonderful is also facing charges for falsifying information and performing late term abortions too. Oh, it just makes me furious! But, it also makes me sad for all these people who are getting them and performing them. I would love for everyone to join me in prayer for these lost people. Jesus died for them, too. And lost people act like lost people. I pray that they will find their way to accepting Jesus as their saviour and be forgiven for what they have done and stop this insanity of killing God's little lambs.
Whew! That's about all my blood pressure can take of that.
God bless,
Mama Said

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That just makes my heart hurt. Who could do such a thing?

 

Made by Lena