Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally Diving In

Well, I've been talking about starting another blog for several months now. I even have had this one set up for a couple of months. But I kept on waiting for "time" to write. Let's face it, folks, there is never "time." So, I'm just diving on into this blog.
We have been super, super busy! On a whim (and I mean on a whim), we bought a new house and sold our other one. It has been so crazy that my head is still spinning! We sold our house the very first time it showed! Can you believe that? Yeah, the housing market's a bust. Ha! Kidding aside, I definitely think God boosted everything along for us. It was just too incredible.
Our new house is really an old house. We think it dates back to pre-Civil war. We are going to try to research and find out. So, needless to say, it needs alot of work. DH is finishing up his master's degree so no work has started yet. But we are in the homestretch and I can't wait to get started. I'm gonna post before and after pics so you can see the difference. Of course, you better plan on reading this blog for about 10 years if ya' wanna see the final results. LOL!
BTW, our new/old house is next door to my sis! Are you figuring out why we went out on a limb with this one? Anyway, it's been great for DD. She's is thrilled to be next to her cousins and I am so happy she has someone to play with. I really think she is the happiest I've ever seen next to our trip to Disney.
Take care,
Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena