Cooking . . . (Didn't these Rice Krispie treats turn out cute?)
And apart . . .(The white puppy is my sister's Bichon. How do you spell that anyway?)
(I'm not sure who was more surprised-me or her. I wish I had a picture of my face on this one!)
Hangin' with the Big E. B. . . .
(Yes, my over 6 ft., 32 yr. old cousin did this of his own accord for our kids. Isn't that great? What's even greater is he got the suit from a man who dresses up in the suit on New Year's Eve and walks around in the countryside just for the fun of it. And, yes, he's been shot at doing it.)
Relaxin' in my own backyard . . .
Hangin' with the Big E. B. . . .(Yes, my over 6 ft., 32 yr. old cousin did this of his own accord for our kids. Isn't that great? What's even greater is he got the suit from a man who dresses up in the suit on New Year's Eve and walks around in the countryside just for the fun of it. And, yes, he's been shot at doing it.)
Relaxin' in my own backyard . . .(Didn't work. Of course, the moms are the favorite target!)
Hangin' by the pool . . .
(How do I get Barbie in so many of my pictures? I'm either very talented or very sick in the head.)
Basically, enjoying spring!!!
Hangin' by the pool . . .(How do I get Barbie in so many of my pictures? I'm either very talented or very sick in the head.)
Basically, enjoying spring!!!
'Cause I know in the South within two more weeks it'll be hot as blazes and I'll be relocated to the indoors trying to not pass out from the heat (an ongoing problem for me, oh the stories!).
Happy Spring, Ya'll!
Mama Said






1 comment:
Love the post! In fact, I liked it so much I stole the idea to explain my own, much longer absence on my blog. : ) Ours also includes fishing. We made some of the bird's nests too, but used chow mein noodles. They're so cute!
Post a Comment