Thursday, April 16, 2009

P.P. for Pee-pee

Yup, that's me! A bonified, terrified member of the Puppy Patrol (P.P.) for Pee-pee!

Yeah . . . I'm on staff full time, too. 'Round the clock in fact.

About the only view I've had in a week and a half is the rear-end of my puppy as I follow him around the house.

Because I've found out a BIG secret . . .

He only has accidents when I'm not watching!

So, now I watch and I watch and I watch . . .

It's kind like chasing around a toddler.

And it's kind of like when I was chasing around a young BFG, I have no clue what I am doing!!!

Any housetraining advice? All I've found so far is the newspaper thing and I just don't see the point in it. I don't want to clean up newspapers! I just want him to go outside! And just how much is a large breed puppy supposed to drink anyway?

Racing after Rocky,
Mama Said

1 comment:

Growing Hearts said...

Girl, I feel your pain! Max cried pitifully last night when we put him in his crate, so at midnight, DH put him in our bed so we could get some sleep! LOL! As I woke up EARLY this morning, bleary eyed, I thought, "This is just how I felt when the kids were newborns - even putting them to bed with us to catch a few zzzz's!" I guess the housetraining is just like toddler potty-training! (of course, I did NOT train my kids to potty outside - even though Prince somehow picked up that habit. It's a guy thing, I think)

 

Made by Lena