I did it.
Finally.
I graduated from physical therapy today (or as BFG would say "musical pherafy").
It only took twice as long as the average physical therapy attendee and most of them are over 60.
But I'm still proud.
It was a poignant moment.
A special goodbye with my therapist.
I even teared up. (I liked her. Dang it! I'm not sure if I could have made it through Christmas without having her listen to me complain during my massages. And she's a Sister in Christ and gave wise counsel, too.)
She gave me a big hug. ( I'm not sure if it was because she liked me too or because she was glad I finally graduated. I was a tough case. And all the griping and complaining I did probably got annoying after awhile.)
I was awarded a t-shirt.
I can actually truthfully say about physical therapy:
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
Farewell, back and neck massages that my insurance pays for.
Farewell, heat therapy--my only 20 minutes of peace each week.
I'll miss you . . . .
Off to exercise the rest of my life (Blech!),
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment