BFG helped me wrap some gifts yesterday. She also helped by telling me what she wanted to write on the gift tags. These tags could have been Christmas letters, ya'll. They were so sweet and funny!
1) Dear Daddy,
This present is from me and Mom. We wrapped it and I did the red part (a bow). I won't tell you what it is. I'll just put it under the tree with a bow on it. Don't open it. I'll see you soon.
2) Dear Daddy,
Daddy's so rough at work. He always gets cuts. We have lots of wrapping paper.
3) Dear Curly Sue (her cousin and best friend),
I am so sorry I get so angry with you. I know I shouldn't. I just get so angry, but I know God doesn't want me to act that way. He wants me to be happy. I am so so sorry I get so angry at you and act ugly.
(I didn't get all that written on the tag. She said it so fast and I admit I was rolling laughing. I just thought that was so sweet and funny. Um, maybe I should supervise their play a little better. I had no idea BFG had all this anger! LOL!)
Merry Christmas!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment