Wanna know what our mouse's favorite food was?
Heath Bar Bits.
Yeah, ya really don't want to know how I know that.
Luckily, he liked the poison-bait traps, too.
Ding-dong! The mouse is dead!
We hope.
Especially after 6 hours of scrubbing the kitchen and pantry. Handwashing (uh, handscrubbing in steaming hot water) every single dish and pot and pan with a very sick feeling in my stomach.
And throwing away almost everything in my stockpiled baking shelf. I salvaged stuff like corn syrup 'cause it was in a plastic bottle which we sprayed heavily with cleaner. But the rest . . . Gag! Couponing and stockpiling is becoming less desirable with every passing day in this house. I kinda have a feeling it doesn't count as a good deal if a mouse eats into the bag and you have to throw it away.
Hope your Christmas is mouse-free and going more smoothly than mine,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment