Well, the surgery I mentioned oh so many months ago is now finally about to happen. Please pray for me as I undergo surgery next Tuesday to remove a polyp in my uterus and something on my ovary (either a developed cyst or more endometriosis).
I was really, really nervous. But since I put out an APB to all my friends and family to begin praying for me, I have been feeling alot better. It's weird, but I can feel that my name is being lifted up.
Of course, I'm terrified that something is going to happen with this surgery that will totally impair my fertility. I'm scared there will be major scar tissue from other surgeries that will cause complications and/or require removal of ovaries or tubes or something. There is also a risk that my uterus can heal shut depending on how deep the polyp is and stuff. They will do everything possible to prevent that, but the things they do also leads to greater risk of infection. To top all of that off, I think they are going to give me an antibiotic that is a cousin to the one (Levaquin) that landed me in the hospital for 4 days with colitis the last time I had it. Oh, and of course, there is the very minute risk of cancer. Small, but still a risk. And I reckon if you are the one in a gazillion who gets it, it really doesn't matter how small the risk is.
So, all that to say, I just can't wait to have this behind me! It is what it is. God already knows it and has it planned. So, let's get it done, find out the outcome of it, and move on!
I covet your prayers! May God bless you!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment