I am so, so tired. Been so busy lately. I've been trying to get so much done to make December easier that November has become my dreaded month! Appointments, activities, chores, etc. have just piled up on me. Of course, the first week of December is already booked, too. I love the holiday season if there just wasn't so much to do!
And BFG has just become such a diva that I am ready to spit nails. I cannot take much more of the wait-on-me-hand-and-foot-be-at-my-beck-and-call-keep-me-entertained attitude! But we are way, way too busy to institute a change now. There is no way to be consistent. So, here I am gritting my teeth trying to wait out the next 6 weeks. Then, I'm taking her Christmas toys hostage til she acts right. Just kidding. Or not. Hee, hee. I am flipping a switch come January. (Okay, so it will probably be after the Target 75% Christmas sales. We're talking priorities, people. A few more weeks won't hurt her.) Ol' BFG is gonna learn just how privileged she is when she starts losing her privileges and has to earn them.
I really don't know how I got on all this! I was just going to post that I was tired and had taken BFG for her 5 yr. old pictures today. I am so pumped! I can't wait to get the proofs! I think these are going to be really, really good. After all, she only cried once the whole time. And she eventually stopped being mad at the photographer for making her say words that made her smile. Of course, he did not realize her amazing knack for talking without moving her teeth and the ability to keep the fake smile plastered on no matter what she says. What was he thinking? We live in the South. Us Southern girls come out of the birth canal knowing how to do that!
Smiling through my gritted teeth,
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment