Monday, November 23, 2009

Does It Get Any Better Than This?

Aaaaah! I'm finally five! There's no stopping me now. World, look out! This big girl is on her way! And what better way to kick it off than with a Rainbow Brite birthday party surrounded by my family. It's perfect! I even told Mama it was better than last year when we went to Disney on my birthday.

And check out our rainbow drinks! How cool is that! Don't I just have the best mama ever? Who else would spend a fortune on ebay to relive her childhood through me?

The perfect party left us all pooped! But at least the house is clean.
Thanks, Mama!
Love ,
BFG
(And that stands for Big Farm Girl now. Got it, Mom?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too CUTE!!!! It looks all of you had a blast! Way to Go Mama! Miss you all. HUGS!

Love ya,
Casi

 

Made by Lena