I don't know what my problem has been this summer. I have had very little desire to blog.
I think about it.
I've written about oh, maybe a hundred posts in my head.
Just can't seem to make it to the computer.
I'm not even sure why.
But I have a few sneaky suspicions . . .
Please excuse Mama Said from her blog for one or more of the following reasons:
A) She has been too busy chasing after her dog and keeping him out of the trashcan and from chewing up all the toilet paper.
B) She had her very first garden which somehow became quite time consuming. Although, it shouldn't have because she only weeded it about 2 days out of the whole summer. But, boy, did she sure like to look at it!
C) DVR!!! Mama Said has been catching up on a year's worth of TV since June 13 (The Day We Got TV Back). Unfortunately, she is rather addicted to TV and all she has really wanted to do this summer (after looking at her garden) is lay down in bed with a heating pad and watch TV until she pukes. BTW, Mama Said highly applauds whoever the genius is that invented DVR and fully believes she can never live without it again.
D) Facebook . . . she finally jumped on. Enough said.
Don't give up on me, ya'll! I feel a come back a-comin'!
Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


1 comment:
Yeah, I'm with ya. I haven't wanted to blog either. I like Facebook, too. But I've noticed that I write huge Facebook posts that look like blog posts (I even have to trim them down to fit!), and other people just do a sentence or two. So maybe I do need to blog, since I apparently have a lot to say!! LOL!
Post a Comment