Yes, ladies and gents, this is the shoe my podiatrist is recommending! The Z Coil. And, yes, I actually even went and tried it on. It was pretty comfy . . . if I could get past the fact that I'd look really, really weird and if I wouldn't get that spring hung on stuff. I can't walk through a doorway without getting my clothes hung. Every time I look at these shoes I get horrible visions of getting hung on escalator or something. Oh, and the price. Yeah, over $200 to look freaky. But you can't put a price on pain relief I tell ya' and if I can't find something else, I will be wearing the robot shoes. They were nice and springy. Put a little bounce in my step. (Hee, hee. Okay, I'll stop.) I just for the life of me cannot figure out why they did not enclose the spring.
Limping along,
Mama Said


No comments:
Post a Comment