Sunday, March 6, 2011

Missing My Blog

Oh, Blog, Sweet Blog! Oh, how I miss you!

I miss my blog so bad! I'm hoping to crank back up again now that we are on the backside of Crybaby's colic. The thing I hate the most is that I missed blogging through my long-awaited pregnancy and the first few month's of Crybaby's life. My blog is how I journal our events and memories. Now, there is a big hole. But, c'est la vie! I just don't have much time.

And I have to admit, Facebook just about ruined me. It's quick and easy and you get immediate feedback. But, I think I'm about over it. I can't ever post anything because so-and-so might get offended or so-and-so knows so-and-so who might tell so-and-so and that would hurt their feelings, etc. It's to convoluted to enjoy. Here, I am free to be me!

I've got some good stories stackin' up around here. I hope, hope, hope I get to write them out!
Mama Said

No comments:

 

Made by Lena