Nothing tells you that Spring is near like being whistled at in Wal-Mart's parking lot.
Yeah, it really happened. Believe it or not. I have BFG as a sworn witness. (Okay, so it's been a really long time since that's happened. We're talking years here, people!)
Either I looked really hot today or that guy has been suffering from some major cabin fever and I'm the first gal he saw. I'm thinking the latter. It was a hard winter.
Of course, I told BFG it's because she has a hot mama. I love saying stuff like that to her! She's at the age where she likes it but thinks I'm a little goofy, too. It's funny!
Enjoying the weather,
"Hot" Mama Said
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
6 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Girl! It had to be those "middle-aged new shoes" don't ya think??!! Ha just kidding, I know your a HOT MAMA!Keep up those looks!
Love ya,
Casi
Post a Comment