skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Chasing Rainbows
I've been totally MIA because I am an idiot. My friend told me that she earned $101 selling her kids clothes to a used-clothing store. I spent weeks trying to do the same. Did you read that? Trying. As in, unsuccessful. Apparently, her kids' clothes have golden thread or something 'cause that store sure did not want to shell out big bucks for mine. So, then I became determined to sell it for the highest price possible and jumped in on a consignment sale. Still I did not match the dollar amount. Nope, but I did spent probably quadruple the amount of time dealing with mountains of clothes. So. Not. Worth. It. I don't have time to use the restroom. Why would I think taking two complete weekends to tag clothes was a good idea? It's not like my house is a complete wreck or anything. I mean, we don't have so much junk lying around that we trip on something every time we walk through a room. Heck, no. And we are certainly not tripping over the 6 garbage bags of clothes I have lying around that I am now GIVING AWAY (aka Not getting one measly penny for them). Why didn't I just give them away to begin with instead of putting so much work into this? And why the heck do I buy so many darn clothes to begin with? Crazy, I tell ya'! Mama Said
No comments:
Post a Comment